Founded in 1951, White Realty Management Company has become the leading office space provider in Wichita Falls, Texas. Tom C. White, founder of the company, first entered the office building business with the acquisition of the Oil & Gas Building in 1962. In 1978, David H. White, current President and Chairman of the Board, returned to Wichita Falls from Colorado when the company purchased the historic Hamilton Building.
The company has gone on to purchase the City National Building as well as developing the Energy Center Building and the Hamilton Parking Building. Today, White Realty Management Company, with over five hundred thousand feet of office space inventory, can provide any prospective tenant with office space solutions to fit his or her individual needs.